Crown is an award-winning remodeling/construction firm that has served the Finger Lakes Region of Central New York State for over 30 years.
We are growing and have many career opportunities available for qualified construction experts who value quality and first class service. If you embrace dynamic environments, are open to change and interested in joining an established company to be part of growing team then we would like to hear from you.
You may call our office to schedule an appointment or stop by to complete an application. You may also express your interest by completing the “Contact Us” form on this site or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must Haves: Drug Free – Excellent work ethic – High degree of integrity and honesty – Valid driver’s license – Reliable transportation – Standard tools of the trade – Can-Do Attitude – Good references.
Compensation: Competitive wages commensurate with experience, education and qualifications, 401K program with match, health & dental insurance, paid vacation/sick time, travel reimbursement and clothing.
- Estimator and Designer – Residential Remodeling
- Design remodeling projects (e.g. structures, rooms, spaces, etc.) using a combination of preliminary drawings/designs, photos, written specifications and company software. Accurately determine the quantity and cost of labor and materials required to successfully produce a complete construction project on budget. Secure materials and permits according to project requirements and timelines.
- Project (Sales) Consultant – Residential Remodeling
- We are looking for experienced construction sales professionals with winning attitudes, reliable transportation, clean driving records.
- Foreman and Lead Carpenter – Kitchen & Bath
- The Lead Carpenter holds the management position on the jobsite and reports directly to the production manager. This professional must be a team player and leader, as well as a hard-working individual who is capable of every aspect of kitchen and bath related carpentry, from rough in/framing to finish work. Advanced carpentry, cabinetry installation, knowledge of current building methods and codes, excellent communication, customer satisfaction and management skills are required. The Lead Carpenter must be able to carry a project from start to completion through efficient organization of materials, labor, subcontractors and equipment so that the job is delivered on time and on budget. This position is full time.
- Experienced Carpenter – Handyman
- Our Handyman “does it all” so this position requires extensive interior and exterior carpentry skills and experience in resolving a wide variety of plumbing, electrical and mechanical issues. This individual must have good problem solving skills, be self motivated, trustworthy, professional and able to work independently. This position is full-time.